Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ah, Halloween!!!

Today is 1 of my many favorite holidays. It's Halloween. I aam just a little bit to old to go door to door, but I still love to decorate and such. Carving pumpkins is a must. lol I enjoy a couple Halloween movies and shows. :) Why not? You can never be to old. I can't wait til Thanksgiving and Christmas. :)
                                            
Ah, It's the great pumpkin Charlie Brown. Has to be one of my favs and my dear husbands. So far we have watched this adorable show twice. I know he will watch it once or twice more. How adorable right?!.
Hocus Pocus is one of my fav movies for the holiday. I watched this one a long time ago and ever since I watch it year. It is something cute, to mark the occasion.
Salem, Massachusetts! Enough said. Well not really. I would love to travel there one day. I have always been fascinated with this place, because of the history behind it. I do not know if it's true, but it's still amazing. One day I shall walk to roads of this wonderful place.
This is one of my all time favorite Halloween costumes.
In my day this was all I would dress up as. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment