Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring has sprung. :) Lots of hopeful and wishful thinking to be done.

Bright, beautiful, and amazing. The weather has been rather delightful. We have fresh blossoms popping up everywhere. We have things from dandelions, pear blossoms, hyacinths, and fresh spring time floral arrangements from the local market. I can certainly feel the love and warmth this time of year.
I have been busy planting and potting for my lovely little flower sanctuary. :) I have began to see things differently. I know take in random things though out the day that I would not have in the past. I guess since the loss of our child, I have wanted to see and feel the world. I remember that day like it were yesterday. I remember the pain I felt and how gloomy the world was that evening and I never want to experience that again.
From that night I vowed I would to no longer leave any leave unturned. I would love nature and all it's wonders. Here we are in 2011 and I have begun capturing nature at random points to remember each day that passed. We are happily trying for another child, but this road isn't begin easy for us to endure down, but we both want to have a child. If your wondering we lost out little one at 13weeks gestation. Yes, it wasn't that far along, but if you have been pregnant then you know how exciting it is. I know we will get there again one day until then I can only imagine. :)
Until next time. tootles<3

1 comment:

  1. Hi, CutesyBug:
    So sorry to hear of your loss, and hope that things have gone well for you since you last posted. I haven't visited my blog in a while, and so didn't see that you had asked about the rectangular granny pattern. I found the pattern here, and there's a whole tutorial with pictures to help: http://iamtotallyobsessedwithyarn.blogspot.com/2006/01/granny-square-pattern-with-pictures.html
    I'm not very advanced in crochet, but it's one of my favorite afghans to make for charity. God bless, and I wish you all the best!
    Donna L

    ReplyDelete